I have so many lovely links this week that it is going to be hard to narrow it down to just a few…there’s always next week!
1. Wood & White…I’m loving the simplicity of these white “rocks” (see image above) made from reclaimed wood…http://www.etsy.com/listing/36858804/white-facet-rock
2. These Paint Palette Typography Cotton Tea Towels are spectacular…http://www.etsy.com/listing/60085279/paint-palette-typography-cotton-tea
3. These earrings are so sweet! A perfect mix of metal & a delicate design…http://www.etsy.com/listing/54604316/silvercube-earrings-almond-tree
4. The Sequoia Wrap-chunky, soft grey wrap that I am coveting, especially now that the weather has FINALLY cooled off…http://www.etsy.com/listing/57210904/the-sequoia-wrap-grey-marble
5. I have a weakness for illustrative art. I’m LOVING this fantastic illustration by Virginia Kraljevic of my Hometown of New York..http://www.etsy.com/listing/58440959/new-york-new-york
I hope you all enjoy your weekend! And as always…
live SIMPLY, live LOVELY!