Here are some more links to things that made me happy this week. I hope you enjoy and find some inspiration from them!
1. If you a slight voyeur like myself and enjoy peeking into the homes/studios of others you’ll like this site. Quick tip…you probably will need to use Google Translate. Well worth the translation. : http://freundevonfreunden.com/
2. I love prints and I love quirky sayings. These black & white prints fit that bill perfectly! http://www.theresesennerholtshop.se/echarge/
4. I love this round up of calendars. Just a heads up, this links to only Part I of 4 parts. They are all so very, very YUMMY! http://decor8blog.com/2010/10/28/2011-calendar-round-up-part-1/
5. Some very sweet “shout outs” from this lovely photographer…thank you Twiggs! http://aplacefortwiggs.blogspot.com/2010/10/random-stories-stories-from-tania.html and this equally lovely maker, thank you Jacqui!…http://bloomingnihon.blogspot.com/2010/10/guest-post-tania-of-indobay.html
6. I’m smitten by the simplicity of these lovely vessels…http://www.etsy.com/listing/59361993/small-hanging-vertical-pod-vase
7. This charming photo makes me want to fall into sweet slumber…it’s just so dreamy! http://www.etsy.com/listing/59921718/let-me-feel-the-fresh-breeze-5x7
live SIMPLY, live LOVELY!